Home Care Case Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
Fidelity Health Care is now hiring a Home Care Case Manager (HCCM).
The HCCM oversees the home care services provided to patients. This position interfaces with all levels of home care staff as is required by the Medicare Conditions of Participation and TJC.
In this position you will exercise full management authority, including conducting performance reviews, discipline, termination, and personnel hiring.
• Associate's or bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing.
• 1-3 years of job-related experience.
• 1 year clinical experience in acute care setting preferred. Clinical experience must have occurred within the last three years unless employed currently in home care setting.
• Home care experience preferred.
• Current Ohio Registered Nurse license must be in good standing.
• If working as a specialist, documentation of the skills and certifications must be provided.
• Provide and coordinate all components of home care services for patients.
• Provide care as ordered by the physician, follow policies, procedures, conditions of participation, and regularly report to your supervisor.
• Provide thorough physical, mental and social assessments to individuals upon admission to home care agency as well as during each home care visit.
• Facilitate the development and implementation of the plan of care as outlined by the physician.
• Responsible for all required documentation related to the care delivered.
• Communicate pertinent information regarding the patient to all appropriate health care team members.
• Attend all scheduled in-services and staff meetings.
• Strive to maintain/improve home care and clinical education.
• Direct and supervise the activities of the licensed practical nurse.
• Perform case workload review as designated by the supervisor.
• Appropriately arrange time off coverage and communicate this with agency.
• Participate in on-call coverage of the agency. Maintain minimum weekend on-call, holiday, or other requirements established by the department.
• Meet the minimum productivity expectation of 20 visits per pay averaged over one quarter.
• Maintain a consistent caseload within that specialty service per pay period.
• Must be capable of standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 40 lbs.
• Must be self-directed and able to work with little supervision.
• Computer skills preferred.
• May work some evenings and weekend hours to complete projects or meet the needs of the department.
• May be required to work overtime as defined by the needs of the department.
Our Health Mission, Vision, and Values:
• We will build healthier communities with others who share our commitment to provide high-quality, cost-competitive health care services.
• Patients, physicians, and employees will choose Premier Health over any other health care provider in Southwestern Ohio. We will earn their choice, and grow our market leadership by anticipating their needs and exceeding their expectations.
• RESPECT each person’s dignity.
• Act with INTEGRITY to do the right thing in all aspects of our responsibilities.
• Serve with COMPASSION that embraces each individual’s concerns and hopes.
• Commit to EXCELLENCE as measured to the highest level of performance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.